Thursday, October 21, 2010

So many stories to tell

Where to start? Nashville … baby Brady … computer problems … shoulder pain … or my inability to type correctly because of the shoulder injection (I don’t think that’s supposed to happen so I’m keeping an eye on it) … fun fall weather … being in purgatory waiting on the health insurance company … life in general. Guess I need to write every day for a while to catch up.

First, I spent last weekend in Nashville, Tennessee visiting my daughter, son-in-law and 10 month old grandson. I am so glad I went because Brady is at a wonderful age – crawling around, inquisitive, sweet, fun. By the next time I see him, he’ll probably be past crawling and into walking. I loved spending time with him this weekend. I was planning to post pictures, but my computer is acting up again and won’t allow me to photoshop pictures.

I guess we’ll start looking for a new computer soon. The current one has been acting up – off and on – for quite a while. So much for the Windows registry. It pretty much sucks.

I’m off to find the info sheet the orthopedist gave after my cortisone injection. What is going on?

No comments: