Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time Out!

My mom just commented that I hadn't blogged in a while. Very true. I am taking a break. Why? My top 2 reasons:

1. I am doing a computer project for the American Pain Foundation and I only have so many available hours at a computer before my back gives out -- and right now those hours are focused on something else.

2. Currently my life is focused on my husband. He got laid off and so he (we) are searching / researching / evaluating / considering / determining / dreaming about / worrying about (well, that's just me) / etc. the next chapter in our life. But that's mostly Mike's story and I am not comfortable blogging about Mike's story (too much), so I am taking time off to be there for Mike.

I will return when I have something I can say. Till then, take care of yourselves.

No comments: